The 4TB GPT50 Triple Interface External Hard Drive from Glyph Technologies features next-generation Oxford bridging technology and is redesigned to be smaller and more environmentally friendly. It has an internal power supply and a quiet fan for effective cooling. It is 33% smaller than the Glyph GT050Q, which makes it more portable and convenient.
This hard drive from Glyph has a triple interface, which consists of USB 2.0, eSATA and FireWire 800. It has 4TB of hard drive storage and a 64MB cache per drive. It has an average seeking time of 8ms and a maximum data transfer rate of 3Gbps. It is compatible with Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Triple Interface
- This Glyph hard drive provides you with FireWire 800, USB 2.0 and eSATA ports, so that you can use this with both PC and Mac computers
- Internal Power Supply
- External power supplies are easily misplaced, accidentally unplugged from the drive and take up valuable outlet space. This Glyph hard drive uses an industry-standard power cord and pro-quality internal power supply for the most efficient and reliable power source possible
- Effective Cooling
- This Glyph hard drive uses a temperature-controlled fan making it overall quieter while still offering proper cooling. The case is designed with front-panel ventilation holes to draw cool air in, while exhausting warm air out the back, which is critical to the performance and reliability of the components
- Optional Rack Mount Kits
- Transform this Glyph hard drive into a 1U rack-mount hard drive with the optional GPT Rack Kit. The rack kit holds one or two drives in a 1U rack space (sold separately)
- Keep Your Data Safe
- This Glyph hard drive boasts new features designed to keep your data safe. The intelligent power switch must be held for 3 seconds to power off the drive, guarding against unintended power-off. The multifunction LED shows drive power, activity and also warns of a failing hard drive