The black version of Pioneer's XDJ-AERO Wireless DJ System allows you to stream music from smartphones, tablets and computers over Wi-Fi. Additionally, the device can create its own wireless access point when local Wi-Fi isn't available. It also features USB ports to connect flash drives and host computers.
The wireless DJ system works via Pioneer's special rekordbox mobile app, enabling Wi-Fi connection to the XDJ-AERO. The XDJ-AERO can identify up to four devices as sources for music playback. The rekordbox app allows users to create playlists, cue/loop point and beat location settings, perform waveform analysis and more. Pioneer's rekordbox mobile app is available at no charge.
The XDJ-AERO can also function as a standalone 2-channel mixer and features standard audio ports for connecting analog sources, such as CD decks. The system offers a built-in jog control and audio effects for creative music mixing.
- Record Your Set to USB
- The system lets users record their mixes directly onto a USB storage device in WAV format
- Jog Control Capabilities
- Jog Drum - Start, scratch and manipulate samples by turning/tapping the platter
- Sample Launch - 4 built-in sounds: Scratch, Horn, Siren and Laser
- Beat Effect - 4 real-time effects: Trans, Flanger, Echo and Roll
- Automatic Mix
- The XDJ-AERO includes two automatic mix functions: Beat Sync and Auto Mix. Beat Sync synchronizes the beats per minute of the music loaded in each player. In Auto Mix mode, playlists created on smart devices, computers and flash drives are linked together by fade effects.