The Varavon Slide Cam Lite 600 is a 2 ft long camera slider with a ball-bearing slide mechanism that's tension-adjustable at the use of included wrenches. Two removable and height adjustable legs are also included and can raise the slider up to 2 inches off of the ground. You can angle the slider to get straight horizontal shots, or you can slope it on a tripod, position it vertically on a tripod, use it as a crane on a tripod, or even attach it flipped over on two tripods.
The slider weighs under 3 lbs and supports up to 20 lbs of weight, although 7 to 13 lbs is the ideal weight range for smooth glides. The plate atop the rails features a 3/8" screw compatible with all standard ball heads and has two locking pins to lock the head in. It also has a stop break for immediate stops and a bubble level to indicate how straight or angled the slider is positioned.
- 2 ft long camera slider with a 20 lb capacity
- Tension-adjustable ball-bearing slide mechanism
- Two removable legs height adjustable about 2 inches
- 3/8" screw compatible with all standard video ball heads
- Stop break and a bubble level