The black/black Survivor All-Terrain Case with Stand for iPad 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Generation from Griffin Technology is a rough and rugged way to protect your valuable computer investment. With its durable polycarbonate shell and silicone frame that protect the front and back, this case offers you excellent protection in a wide variety of environments. It will protect your tablet from dust, dirt, sand, rain, shock and vibration.
The unit comes in three pieces. First, there is the polycarbonate screen protector. Second, the silicone frame surrounds the polycarbonate frame. Finally, the snap-on stand gives you a landscape format with which you can web surf or type.
The Survivor also comes with hinged plugs to protect your tablet's dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold and volume controls. The Survivor All-Terrain Case is lightweight (15.2 oz), installs easily and has been thoroughly tested against the elements. It's backed by Griffin's one-year warranty.
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 7.9 in/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6.0')
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 59 ft/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hours at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand for landscape format