The TL-MR3040 Portable Battery Powered 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router from TP-Link gives you the ability to create wireless networks while on the go, providing a wireless network connection for up to five devices. Simply plug your WAN or LAN cable into the TL-MR3040 and share wireless Internet at speeds up to 150Mbps. The integrated 2000mAh provides portability as well as hours of usage on a single charge.
Along with the mobility and easy setup, the TL-MR3040 contains a micro USB port allowing the device to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for an unlimited power supply. This router comes with four working modes including 3G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router, and Wireless Router modes. The 3G Router mode allows you to create a wireless network based on an existing 3G data connection. With Travel Router mode, the devices act as an Access Point for an existing wired Ethernet connection. With WISP Client Router mode you are able to utilize a Wireless Internet Service Provider as a basis for the WiFi data connection. The Wireless Router mode gives you the ability to utilize the device as a simple wireless router providing a basic WiFi connection.
- Share a 3G mobile connection, compatible with HSPA/UMTS/EVDO/3G USB modems.
- Features a 2000mAh battery for maximum usage time.
- Battery powered, portable design, light and small enough for you to take anywhere.
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps.
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each connected device.
- A micro USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply.
- Four operating modes: 3G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router, and Wireless Router.