While you are away, the LW2450 LIVE Sense PT Wireless Video Home Monitoring System from Lorex makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your baby by using a computer, tablet, or a smartphone. In addition, you can monitor your residential premises via Skype from almost any place in the world that has Internet connectivity. The monitoring system consists of a 3.5" (88.9mm) portable LCD color monitor and a wireless pan / tilt camera, and uses a private, secure, and interference-free wireless connection for transmitting signals.
Along with a 4.5mm F2.8 lens, the wireless camera also features a CMOS sensor that enables it to capture clear videos at a maximum resolution of 656 x 488 pixels. A diagonal viewing angle of 41°, coupled with the camera’s panning and tilting capabilities, allows for coverage of a broad surveillance area.
Even at night, this camera can record clear images up to a distance of 20’ (6 m). Thanks to 2-way audio communication between the camera and monitor, you can speak and even sing lullabies to your baby. It even comes with an integrated temperature sensor that is handy for keeping a tab on the temperature in the baby’s room.
The 3.5" (88.9mm) portable LCD color monitor displays live video feed and supports multiple viewing modes such as single and quad split-screen. By switching off the LCD screen, this display can be turned into an audio monitor. As your baby begins to crawl out of the crib and into the living room, you can add up to 3 cameras to this system to expand its coverage.
- 4.5mm F2.8 lens of the wireless pan / tilt camera offers a diagonal viewing angle of 41°
- Night vision range of up to 20' (6 m)
- 3.5" (88.9mm) portable LCD color monitor with rechargeable lithium battery
- Unobstructed transmission range of 150' (46 m) indoors and 50' (138 m) outdoors
- Sound-activated alerts ensure that you never miss a thing
- Audio monitoring option enables you to switch off the monitor with its audio output on, allowing for energy saving
- Electronic temperature sensor sets off the alarm when the temperature goes beyond the selected range
- Audio indicator lights on the monitor indicate the level of noise being picked up by the camera
- 4 channels allow for addition of up to 3 extra cameras to the system for expanding its surveillance capabilities
- FHSS technology ensures that the transmission signal remains private, secure, and interference-free
- Two-way audio between the camera and monitor enables you to communicate with the baby even if you are not in the same room
- Viewing modes include Single Channel, Scan (switch between single channels automatically), and Quad Split-Screen
- Remote viewing of the video feed on PC (7 / Vista / XP SP2), Mac (OS v. 5.3 and above), iPhone (3.0 and above), iPad (1st generation and above), iPod touch (3rd generation and above), and Android (version 2.8 and above)-enabled devices via Skype