The EverFocus EQH5102 HDcctv / HD-SDI 1080p Mini Box Camera is a small and versatile unit that captures detailed day/night surveillance videos and transmits up to 1920 x 1080 resolution footage over a standard coaxial cable.
This box camera can produce clear images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.4 lux (color) and 0.1 lux (B&W). For improved image quality, the camera is equipped with a 1/3" Panasonic color progressive CMOS sensor that reproduces high-resolution images of up to 1080p. Moreover, the Electronic Lens Shading Compensation feature offsets diminished light transmission through the lens periphery, thus providing uniform image illumination.
The camera's backlight compensation feature adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source. The white balance feature of the camera adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to ensure that you always get clear images. This camera also includes advanced features such as privacy masking, image flip/mirror, Contrast Boost, and Defect Pixel Correction.
With the CS/C mount and manual and DC iris control features, you can choose from a wide variety of lenses as per your requirements. In addition, the camera offers several video output options such as Digital (HDcctv Output), HDcctv/HD-SDI, Analogue (Test Out), and CVBS (without WDR) during installation and setup. Additionally, the standard definition TV output allows precise aim and focus, thus aiding in installation and troubleshooting.
- Excellent Image Quality
- 1/3" Panasonic 2.1 MP color progressive CMOS sensor for capturing high-quality images
- Real-time 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 HD video over coax for superlative image detail
- Provides digital zoom (up to 96 steps)
- Minimum illumination of 0.4 lux (color) and 0.1 lux (B&W)
- Day/night function that enables it to provide uninterrupted surveillance be it day or night
- CS/C mount and manual and DC iris control allow you to choose from a wide variety of lenses as per your requirement
- Electronic Lens Shading Compensation feature offsets diminished light transmission through the lens periphery, thus providing uniform image illumination
- Image flip/mirror reflects the display of live video vertically and horizontally respectively
- Intelligent Features
- Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) removes signals that could result in video noise (grainy images) in low-light conditions
- Privacy masking function allows you to block up to 32 configurable regions of an image for security purposes
- Motion detection compares the current frame with a pre-determined standard frame to accurately trigger an alarm if motion is detected within the camera's field-of-view
- Contrast Boost feature ensures that you get clear images despite bright light sources, deep shadows, and/or unbalanced lighting in the same scene
- Backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Auto White Balance feature adjusts red, green, and blue colors by considering a standard white reference to capture clear images
- Defect Pixel Correction / Dead Pixel Compensation (DPC) for increased clarity and extended service life
- Video Output
- Digital (HDcctv Output), HDcctv/HD-SDI, Analogue (Test Out), and CVBS (without WDR) video output options for easy installation and setup
- Standard definition TV output point allows precise aim and focus, thus aiding in quick installation and troubleshooting