The black Tote & Shoot Camera Bag from Shootsac takes you in a different direction from the traditional camera bag that looks like a camera bag. This shoulder tote not only holds your DSLR system but can also be used as daily tote for a day out with your child. The bag is rated to hold your DSLR with a few lenses, flash and accessories. The rear has a zippered pocket sized to hold your iPad, tablet or favorite magazines.
The unique feature of this bag is its special side zippered pocket that holds your camera gear separate from the main cavity of the bag. The advantage here is that your gear won't get bumped around by other items in the center compartment. In addition, when your gear is separate, you always have rapid access to it. A single zipper guards the pocket. For extra storage, both sides of the bag have drawstring pockets designed to hold accessories.
The Tote & Shoot is made from a water-repellent plastic polymer and 100% polyester lining. It's stain-resistant and fights germs/bacteria with a antimicrobial component. It's PVC-free and contains no heavy metals, latex or other harmful ingredients.
Carrying the Tote & Shoot is simple. Dual shoulder straps with a 13" drop make the bag appear as an everyday, simple tote. The bag can also be tossed over your optional luggage cart by unzipping the top and bottom of the rear iPad pocket and then used as trolley sleeve- a real bonus when you're traveling with extra luggage or heavy load.
Finally, for system compatibility, the Tote & Shoot accepts an optional Shootsac Lens Bag that can serve as a padded insert for carrying an additional three lenses. The interior vertical pocket holds your lens or water bottle upright for safety and ease of retrieval. All in all, this bag can serve many purposes. Whether for a pro gig or day out with the family, it has the size and features to make it a viable alternative to more expensive, main line camera shoulder bags.
- The Tote & Shoot is designed with a completely separate side zippered pocket that keeps your camera gear away from the main cavity. In this way, you don't have to fumble through the depths of the bag to retrieve a piece of equipment
- Rear zippered pocket for iPad/tablet or magazines
- Main cavity can be used for personals such as baby items
- Two drawstring side accessory pockets
- Zippered top closure
- Dual shoulder straps with 13.0" drop
- Accepts optional Shootsac Lens Bag for a padded insert
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.0" (94.0 cm)