The imageCLASS MF4770n Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Canon prints at up to 24 ppm. The MF4770n features a 250-sheet input tray. The multipurpose bypass tray allows you to print on another medium without having to take the standard paper out of the printer.
The 600 x 600 dpi color scanner is capable of capturing letter-size documents from the scan glass or legal documents from the ADF. The 35-sheet ADF lets you scan, copy, and fax multipage documents in 1 easy step. The 5-line LCD and easy-to-use menus provide options such as reduction and enlargement, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1, & ID card copy. Easily scan color documents to your computer to reduce paper clutter and create a paperless office. When you scan a document, you can use the bundled OCR software to convert the scanned document into editable text. In addition to scanning to a computer, the MF4770n can scan to a network folder.
In addition to a standard USB connection, the printer features Ethernet connectivity, so the printer can be shared over a network. Save resources and conserve space by sharing 1 printer with an entire workgroup. Thanks to the MF4770n's security features, your data remains secure even as you send it to and from your computer.
The MF4770n's embedded fax modem lets you send and receive faxes as well as send faxes from a connected PC. Use the ADF to fax multipage documents in 1 easy step. The MF4770n can store up to 256 pages in its internal memory so that even if it runs out of paper, the machine can still receive faxes. The machine also features 4 1-touch speed dial locations, 100 coded dials, as well as group dialing and fax broadcasting. The MF4770n also lets you automatically forward incoming faxes to any other fax number.
- Print at up to 600x600 dpi
- Print and copy at up to 24 ppm
- Share the printer with others on your network thanks to Ethernet connectivity
- Take advantage of the 35-page ADF to scan, copy, and fax multipage documents in a single step
- Scan color and monochrome documents at up to 600x600 dpi. Use the ADF to scan legal-sized documents
- Built-in 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax modem with a 256-page memory for when the printer is out-of-paper
- The printer's built-in 128MB of memory prevent even complex jobs from slowing down your computer
- Simple Solution Keys make scanning effortless and give the ability to use more eco-friendly copying options
- User-friendly 5-line LCD and tiltable control panel for easy navigation
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment