The imageCLASS D530 Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Canon prints at up to 26 pages per minute with the first page out in 5.8 seconds or less. The printer's 600 x 600 dpi delivers quality documents in sizes up to 8.5 x 14" (legal). Thanks to automatic duplex printing, you can effortlessly conserve paper and reduce clutter by printing on both sides of the page. The printer's internal 64 MB of memory handles complex documents without slowing down your computer. Additionally, the unit features a 10,000-page monthly duty cycle.
The 600 dpi image sensor lets you scan and copy high-quality color and monochrome documents to the computer. The scanner can handle page sizes up to 8.5 x 11" (letter). The copier can produce up to 26 copies per minute. Copy options include resizing, copy quality, and copy quantity. Additionally, you can copy 2 or 4 pages onto a single page and copy both sides of an ID to a single page.
- Print sharp text and images at up to 600x600 dpi
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 26 ppm
- Effortlessly cut your paper consumption by up to 50% with automatic duplex printing
- Scan documents and images at up to 600x600 dpi in both color and black & white
- A 10,000-page monthly duty cycle is ideal for a home office as well as small and medium-size offices
- The 64MB internal memory handles complex documents with ease and won't slow down your computer
- Copies are ready to go when you are in just 8.7 seconds
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet front-loading cassette5 and 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Copy options include 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 so you can save paper by printing less
- ID Card Copy converts ID cards and other small two-sided originals to a one-sided document
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- Efficient energy saver mode uses approximately 1.2 W
- Single cartridge system for easy supplies replenishment