The Bose SoundDock 10 Bluetooth Digital Music System is a compact speaker system that includes a Bluetooth dock for wireless streaming and an iPod/iPhone dock as well. It provides lifelike music thanks to the Waveguide audio technology. And, not only does the SoundDock 10 play audio from a stereo Bluetooth-enabled device or your iPod and iPhone, it also connects to audio devices via its auxiliary input. This allows you to listen to your iPod shuffle, older iPod models, portable CD player, laptop, MP3 player and other portable audio devices.
The advanced Waveguide speaker technology provides full-bodied sound, especially when it comes to the lower registers. Your music will have more natural bass and crystal clear highs. Plus, the woofer in the SoundDock 10 has a larger magnet than conventional woofers for bass that you can really feel. The Bose digital signal processing circuitry makes for finer control over the sound of your music as well, for more consistent and natural reproduction - even at low levels.
The included Bluetooth dock lets you play music from most stereo Bluetooth-enabled devices including smartphones, laptops, computers and tablets. The included iPod/iPhone dock is compatible with several iPod and iPhone models. And, the iPod/iPhone dock charges your docked iPod or iPhone while it's docked and playing. In addition to great sounding audio, a composite video output allows sharing of your iPod and iPhone videos on your TV, while listening on your SoundDock 10 system. There's also a remote control for adjusting volume, track seek, iPod playlists, and power.
- Stereo Bluetooth Compatible
- If you want to listen to a Bluetooth device, just swap out the iPod/iPhone dock for the included Bluetooth dock and wirelessly connect with a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc. You'll be able to stream music stored on your mobile device or from Internet sources like Pandora and Spotify. Plus, you can keep using your device while you listen to music
- iPod/iPhone Dock
- The "made for iPod and iPhone" SoundDock 10 includes an iPod/iPhone dock that simultaneously plays and charges your Apple device
- Waveguide Technology
- This vast tonal range is made possible by exclusive Waveguide technology, which is engineered around a high-performance woofer. It means you'll enjoy all your music with deep bass and soaring highs
- Easy to Use
- The SoundDock 10 Bluetooth system is easy to use, with an equally uncomplicated exterior design. Just place your compatible iPhone or iPod into the dock and play. Plus, the remote control lets you conveniently operate the system and navigate among your playlists
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- The adaptability of the system extends beyond docking and streaming. The auxiliary audio input lets you enjoy additional sound sources including MP3 or DVD players
- Composite Video Output
- There's also a composite video output for watching video from your iPod on your TV while listening to it on the SoundDock 10 system
- Mini-USB Port
- The system features a mini-USB port for software updates, ensuring ongoing Bluetooth device compatibility
- Remote Control Included
- Remote control handles power, volume, track seek and iPod/iPhone playlists from almost anywhere in the room