The SMC1500-2U Smart-UPS C 1440VA Rackmount 2U with LCD by APC is a 900W out, 120V in UPS (uninterruptible power supply) with a USB interface port, multifunction LCD status and control console, and 6x battery-powered outlets. It is a rackmount unit, designed for server rooms or installation in a rack with other components.
It uses NEMA 5-15R connections for output, and a NEMA 5-15P input connection. Its maintenance free sealed lead-acid battery has a typical recharge time of 3 hours, and you can purchase backup batteries for the unit separately.
The Smart-UPS C 1440VA Rackmount 2U with LCD also bypasses unused electrical components in good power condition in certain power modes to help stay green by using less power without sacrificing protection. It also uses pure sine wave output to simulate utility power as close to the original as possible to protect servers and sensitive electronics.
The Smart-UPS C 1440VA Rackmount 2U with LCD is a smart investment for end users looking to protect their equipment from sudden power loss.
- Green Mode
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- LCD Status Display
- Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- High Online Efficiency
- Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Cold-Start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.