The Dinkum Systems ActionPod is a quick-attaching mount for small cameras. This clamping monopod provides a stable base and the flexibility to mount any small device with a 1/4"-20 tripod thread.
You can easily mount the ActionPod on virtually any surface up to 1.5" thick such as trees, bike handles, car doors, ski-poles, door frames, backpacks, table tops, or even a skateboard. This flexible monopod features a single, 5-link, micro-adjustable arm for quickly finding the right position for a shot.
- Designed to mount small devices that have a 1/4"-20 tripod thread such as your GoPro, SONY ActionCam, point-and-shoot, small video camera, flash unit, radar detector, GPS unit, and on-board lights.
- Eliminates the need for use of tripods
- Offers a stable, micro-adjustable and length-adjustable platform
- 5-link, 8" arm for precise positioning of a camera or other device
- Can be attached onto any surface up to 1.5" thick
- Allows mounting the camera on trees, bike handles, car doors, ski-poles, door frames, backpacks, table tops, or even skateboards
- Suitable for mounting devices quickly without the use of tripods, locking arms, adhesive bases, or suction mounts
- Can be used with other Dinkum Systems interchangeable heads and bases (sold separately) to attach a range of products to meet on-set challenges