The TEW-MFP1 1-Port Wireless N Multi-Function USB Print Server from TRENDnet transforms most stand-alone multi-function and standard USB printers into a shared network resource. Install your multifunction printer in a convenient location and then connect the compact TEW-MFP1 to a high speed Wireless N network.
Included with the server is an intuitive utility that supports both Windows and Mac operating systems and provides a seamless user experience. Scan, fax, and print from any networked workstation. Integrated Wireless N provides greater installation flexibility. An Ethernet port facilitates optional wired networking. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) streamlines the process of connecting to a wireless network. This compact device fits into small spaces.
- 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet port (for optional wired installation)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects to wireless networks at the push of a button
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n technology and compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- High-speed data rates of up to 150Mbps with IEEE 802.11n
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Control Center utility supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS X 10.4 through 10.7 operating systems
- Supports most All-In-One multi-function printers and regular USB printers
- Share multi-function printers and regular USB printers over the network
- Control Center utility includes built-in scan feature
- Supports NetUSB technology
- Share USB peripheral devices over the network including: digital cameras, web cams, speakers, iPods, flash drives, external hard drives, printers, and memory card readers
- Universal Plug & Play (UPnP) installation
- Diagnostic LEDs