The Revo 33" Camera Track Slider is a lightweight, midsize camera slider that you can conveniently carry from location to location and maximize as many of your scenes as possible with fluid motion. You can set the slider on its feet or mount it on a tripod and glide your camera left, right, forward or backward. A rig of up to 15.4 pounds can be attached and moved smoothly the entire 33 inches of the track.
Three 1/4" and three 3/8" threaded screw-holes are positioned along the bottom for mounting up to two tripods. Aside from these, several non-threaded holes run along the bottom, and if you can find a way to screw the slider to a wall by means of these holes, then you can execute wall-mounted vertical and horizontal glides and add even more versatility of movement to your scenes. You can also position the slider tilted on a tripod (or two) and have your glides slanted.
The slider is made of aluminum alloy, and the sliding camera carriage has plastic cups underneath by which it slides smoothly on the slider rails. The carriage has removable 1/4" and 3/8" screws for attaching a camera or fluid head, and it is itself removable so that you can comfortably attach the camera or head off of the slider. The carriage also has one 1/4" thread on each top corner so that in addition to a camera you can mount articulating arms with lights, mics and other accessories. A knob on the side of the carriage tightens to keep the carriage from moving and a bubble level on the top helps measure how even the slider is positioned. The slider's feet are removable too and attach on by included hex screws. The feet feature rubber tips on their bottoms to provide a secure grip and prevent the slider from moving about.
- Key Features
- Lightweight, midsize camera slider for smooth left, right, forward, backward and slanted glides
- Supports rigs of up to 15.4 lbs
- Three 1/4" and three 3/8" threads along the bottom for mounting a tripod
- Several non-threaded holes along the bottom for wall-mounting
- Removable sliding carriage with 1/4" and 3/8" screws for attaching a camera or fluid head
- Four 1/4" threads on the top of the sliding carriage for mounting articulating arms with lights and mics
- Bubble level for measuring evenness
- Removable feet with rubber tips that provide a secure grip