The black 100801 Hard Case from Condition 1 is hard shell case for travel. The case is airtight and waterproof to 3' for 30 minutes. It's O-ring sealed and designed to withstand the rigors of extreme conditions while traveling or in the field. It's opened with two spring latches that will accept a user-supplied lock using the lock holders. An auto pressure equalization valve is included. The interior contains hexagonal-shaped foam that allows you to customize the contents for an exact fit.
The case is carried by its durable, hard handle. It also has finger grooves on each side that make lifting easy. You'll find the case is stackable that will come in handy when traveling with more than one case. The case comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects from Condition 1.
- The case is guaranteed to be waterproof up to 3' for 30 minutes; the warranty does not cover the foam or any contents of the case
- Airtight; includes auto pressure equalization valve
- O-Ring sealed
- Spring release latches
- Locks will accept user-supplied pad lock
- Customizable, hexagonal-shape foam for an exact fit for your gear
- Finger groove on each side for more convenient carrying
- Cases are stackable
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.1" (99.3 cm)