The 2007FP 20" TFT Active Matrix LCD Monitor from Dell is an ultra sharp 20.1" flat panel LCD monitor that increases performance of your LCD display with a stylish design and advanced functionality. The monitor offers a resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, and also provides a 16ms typical response time to enable crisp clear images when using the display for fast motion video. It also offers a high contrast ratio of up to 800:1 that generates sharper, crisper lines and images, while the wider viewing angle allows you to view the screen from various positions without compromising image quality.
The Dell 2007FP monitor features analog as well as digital (DVI-D) capabilities, providing connection flexibility. The slim bezel design fits into most working environments and on most desktops. The combination of advanced LCD technology and the range of added features make the 2007FP an ideal display for any user.
- Provides clear, sharp images at a maximum resolution of up to 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Offers wide viewing angle of ±89° vertical and ±89° horizontal for viewing comfort
- Slim black bezel fits into most working environments and on most desktops
- Dell branded monitors are designed to our exacting quality standards and meet or exceed relevant industry standards
- Supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system