The Comprehensive Cables CCT-HD01 HDMI Cable Tester is designed with the needs of the system integrator / installer in mind. While setting up or diagnosing a system, the HDMI Cable Tester reduces your installation time to half. There are 19 wires inside an HDMI cable and only 9 of those are complete circuits. The cable tester measures each sub-circuit within the cable and displays whether it has passed or failed the testing via the LEDs on the front of the unit to confirm the continuity of the cable. It has inputs for standard and mini HDMI cables. It saves wasting time running new cables by allowing you to check it first.
- Standard compliance with HDMI versions 1.2 and 1.3
- Easily viewable display with LEDs
- Rugged case to protect in the tester when you carry it in your toolbox
- Quick pass / fail display
- Test DVI cables as well using just an adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI and HDMI mini ports for testing both types of assemblies