The ruggedized Sony Action Cam Waterproof Case is identical to the waterproof case that comes with your Sony Action Cam. You can use this as a spare or a replacement. It's rated to a depth of 197' (60 m) and it is also resistant to sand, dirt, dust and mud. The case features an extra-large record start/stop button, which allows easy operation even if you're wearing gloves. It also features a standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread on the bottom, which facilitates attachment to most of the Action Cam Mounts and to a tripod. The Waterproof Case is ideal for surfing, kayaking, snowboarding, snorkeling, skiing and more.
- Waterproof down to a depth of 197' (60 m)
- Impervious to sand, dirt, dust and mud
- Equipped with an extra-large record start/stop button, which makes operation easy - even in gloves
- Features a tripod screw thread on the bottom for attachment to the Action Cam handlebar mount, a standard tripod and a variety of other optional accessories
- The Waterproof Case is ideal for surfing, kayaking, snowboarding, snorkeling, skiing and more
- This case is required for use with the Sony waterproof head mount kit, suction cup mount, adhesive mounts and other select Action Cam accessories
- Compatible Action Cam models include the HDR-AS10, HDR-AS15, HDR-AS20, HDR-AS30, and HDR-AS100