The EZScan 1000 Film Scanner from Adesso converts your 35mm negatives and slides into digital files you can view and edit on a computer. The scanner uses a 5.0mp CMOS sensor with an 1800dpi optical resolution. The scanner comes with a USB 2.0 cable that quickly sends the information to your computer using the provided scanning software. Thanks to the scanner's portable design and USB power, it's easy to use the scanner anywhere, just plug the cable into your computer's USB port and begin scanning.
The EZScan 1000 comes bundled with ImageFolio 4.5 image editing software which lets you save the images as JPG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG files. Additionally, the software provides editing tools such as crop, rotate, redeye removal, and color adjustment.
Compatible With 35mm Negatives & Slides
- The EZScan 1000 is fully equipped with a 5.0 megapixel CMOS sensor as well as automatic color balance and exposure control to convert all your films and slides into 1800dpi images
Compact & Mobile
- The Adesso EZScan 1000 is lightweight and portable, so you can use on any computer in your home or take with you on the road for additional film scanning
- The EZScan 1000 is easy to setup and operate. To scan simply click the one-touch transparency or negative button on film scanner and instantly your images appear on your computer screen
FotoLite Software Features:
- Film Digital Converter: Convert your 35mm film strips to editable digital files. Additionally, you can capture images of 3D objects, documents, books, magazines and demonstrations and save in various image file formats
- Slide Digital Converter: Use the slide digital converter to convert your slides to digital files. Additionally, you can remove redeye, rotate and crop the image, adjust color, or add shapes to your image files
NewSoft Presto! ImageFolio 4.5
- Crop, rotate, transform and delete selected areas to your digital image file
- Easily erase red eyes, adjust color, or add color to your image files
- Save files as JPG, PNG, TIFF, or BMP.