Cordless, battery-powered and compact, the IRISCan Anywhere 3 from IRIS enables on-the-go users to easily capture information from all kinds of documents when away from their computer. Ideal for today's mobile lifestyle, it makes document management simple. The scanned image can be saved to the built-in memory, to an SD Card, or to a standard USB key. Once you're back at the computer, transfer your files and the scanned documents are automatically processed by Readiris 14 OCR software. Once the OCR is complete, you can export the document to Cloud services such as Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, or iCloud. Also included is Cardiris Pro which scans business cards and automatically extracts the contact info. You can then export the information to Outlook, Google Contacts, Lotus Notes, and other contact managers.
Scan All Your Documents Wherever You Are
- Scan anything, wherever you are and benefit from up to 600 dpi resolution
- Scan up to 6 pages per minute
- Export letters, contracts, invoices, receipts, bills, handwritten correspondence, photos or business cards to the Cloud
- Scan up to 100 letter size documents on battery mode
Battery Power & Extendable Memory
- Charge the scanner with an USB cable, unplug it and scan without a computer
- The scanned documents can be saved to the internal memory (512 MB), an SD card, or a USB flash drive
- Save documents to an iPad with an iPad SD card adapter (not included)
Productivity Software Suite Included
- Convert your documents into editable and searchable files such as PDF, Word, and Excel files
- OCR software recognizes 137 languages including Asian languages and Arabic
- Create fully indexed and hyper-compressed PDF files up to 5x smaller than the original image
- Upload your documents to the Cloud in a single click
- Scan your business cards and use Cardiris Pro to manage your contacts.