The TAISHAN-D03K from FiiO is a simple device that converts coaxial or optical S/PDIF digital audio into a stereo analog output, perfect for multimedia components such as TVs or CD/DVD/Blu-ray players that do not feature analog output. Dual RCA phono outputs can be connected to an amplifier, while a 3.5mm mini stereo output can be used to supply signal to a WLAN wireless headphone system. (The mini stereo output is not recommended for direct connection to conventional wired headphones.)
The unit features a digital input format switch and an LED to confirm digital signal lock. Power is supplied by an included external power supply. The input will accept up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution PCM digital audio, but Dolby Digital and DTS are not supported.
Note: Connecting regular headphones directly into the 3.5mm output is not recommended.
- Converts a digital coaxial/optical S/PDIF signal to two-channel (left/right) analog output, which can then be fed to an amplifier or to WLAN headphones
- Suitable for use with televisions and CD/DVD/Blu-ray players with S/DIF digital output
- RCA coaxial and TOSLink digital inputs
- Dual RCA phono and 3.5mm mini stereo output connectors
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz input (PCM only, no support for Dolby Digital or DTS formats)
- Indicator for digital signal status (lock)
- Receives power via a mini USB port