The LD22-S2 LED Flashlight (Special Edition) from Fenix Flashlight is a rugged compact LED flashlight. Four brightness settings and a push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on make this flashlight versatile and easy to use. The anodized aluminum housing is waterproof to 6.5 ft (2 m) and impact resistant to 3.28' (1 m). It features reverse polarity protection, digitally regulated output, and intelligent memory circuitry for memorizing the latest brightness level used.
This LD series flashlight is configured with a 200-lumen maximum output LED that has an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours and it's powered by 2x AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries. Four brightness settings of 200, 95, 46, and 3 lumens deliver illumination for a variety of tasks. The anti-roll slip-resistant body and steel belt clip help keep you from losing the light. The ultra-clear anti-reflective glass lens transmits a bright, solid beam that's visible for up to 360' (110 m).
- Cree XP-G (S2) LED has a 200-lumen maximum output
Brightness levels: 200, 95, 46, 3 lumens
Strobe mode: 200 lumens
SOS mode: 95 lumens
- Use the thumb switch to change brightness settings and enable SOS mode.
- The textured tactical tail cap houses a momentary illumination switch.
- Durable anodized aluminum housing is lightweight and sealed to IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant beam of illumination, and a reverse polarity circuit protects against improper battery installation.