Fenix Flashlight's PD32 S2 LED Flashlight (Special Edition) is a powerful, digitally-controlled flashlight with 4 levels of output plus a strobe function and an SOS mode. Featuring a Cree XP-G (S2) LED, this flashlight has an average lifespan of about 50,000 hours. Using the side switch to control the output level, you can select the best combination of brightness and runtime to suit your needs. The compact size and rugged design make this flashlight perfect for travel and carrying at all times. It includes a holster, a lanyard, a spare O-ring, a rubber switch boot, and a body clip.
This PD series flashlight is configured with a 330-lumen maximum output LED that has an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours and is powered by two CR123A batteries or one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery. Four brightness settings deliver a range of illumination. The anti-roll slip-resistant body and the included steel belt clip keep this light in your hand or on your belt in wet conditions and as you move over rugged terrain. An ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating transmits a bright beam that's visible up to 498' (152 m) away.
- Maximum output of 330 lumens with a runtime of 2 hours
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Impact resistant to 3.28' (1 m)
- Distance of beam: 498' (152 m)
- Side switch in the head
- Protection from over-heating
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish