The VAIO L Series 24" Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer from Sony features a 24" capacitive touchscreen that supports Windows 8 multi-touch gestures so you'll be able to use it along with the included wireless keyboard and mouse. The display has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution powered by a dedicated nVIDIA GeForce GT 620M graphics card with 2GB of discrete memory. The entire computer can be wall-mounted with a 100m VESA mount (sold separately). With an HDMI input and an HDMI output port, this Sony computer can output 1080p content and can also be used as a monitor if needed.
The system is powered by a quad-core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7-3630QM processor. It also has 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 2TB 5400rpm hard drive, 2-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with S-FORCE Front Surround 3D powered by S-MASTER.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 integrates multi-touch gestures Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
- Quad-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7 Performance
- This Sony computer houses an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7-3630QM processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 2.4GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.4GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 6MB L3 cache, 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask between applications
- 24" Full HD Capacitive Touchscreen
- The 24" widescreen display of this Sony computer is actually a capacitive touchscreen that utilizes all the integrated multi-touch gestures found in Windows 8. You'll be able to tap, swipe and flip your way through the Windows Start Screen. The screen also has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution so you'll be able to play 1080p HD content natively without scaling. The LED backlighting helps ensure you have a bright display with lower power consumption for efficient energy use
- nVIDIA GeForce GT 640M Graphics
- With a dedicated nVIDIA GeForce GT 640M graphics card with 2GB of discrete memory, this Sony computer utilizes nVIDIA CUDA technology to accelerate the most demanding system tasks, such as photo editing, for improved performance. The nVIDIA GeForce GT 640M also combines high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing for stutter-free video with clear picture quality, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies
- Powered by Sony BRAVIA Technology
- Integrated into this Sony computer is a TV tuner. With ports for RCA composite, HDMI (both input & output) and even a coaxial connector, you'll be able to watch TV directly on this Sony computer. The X-Reality engine is Sony's exclusive picture processing engine that gives you a clear picture with high contrast. The included remote control lets you navigate through the interface, set up picture-in-picture and use all the traditional TV functions
- Sony's Rapid Wake Technology
- This Sony computer features Sony's Rapid Wake technology, which allows you to simply enter into energy-saving sleep mode that helps keep data safe and secure. Press the power button and this Sony computer instantly returns from sleep mode in about two seconds
- Sony's Media Apps
- With Sony's Media Apps, you'll be able to share your content to all of your Sony devices. Share and play with your content with quick and easy access to content stored locally, on DLNA servers or from PlayMemories Online
- ArtRage Studio
- ArtRage Studio is a stylish, intuitive painting and drawing package that supports the capacitive touchscreen of this Sony computer. Its wide range of artistic tools lets you get right down to the creative process without forcing you to learn complex or technical controls