The All-in-One ET2220IUTI-B019K 21.5" Multi-Touch Desktop Computer from ASUS features a large 21.5" widescreen LED-backlit capacitive touchscreen with 10-finger touch support. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500.
Windows 8 is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles that update in real-time, which provide faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience.
The system is powered by a quad-core Ivy Bridge 3.0GHz Intel Core i5-3330 processor. It also has 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, a 3-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with SonicMaster technology.
- Quad-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 Performance
- This ASUS AIO desktop computer has an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5-3330 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 3.0GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.2GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 6MB L3 cache, 8GB of DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to have a smooth and seamless multitasking experience
- 21.5" Capacitive Touchscreen
- The 21.5" HD widescreen LED-backlit capacitive touchscreen of this ASUS AIO desktop computer features 10-finger touch support with Windows 8. With a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500, you'll be able to enjoy Full HD 1080p content. You can also output to a larger display with the HDMI-out port. You can also use this ASUS AIO desktop computer as a monitor by inputting a video signal via the HDMI-in port
- Stylish, Ergonomic & Space-Saving Design
- This ASUS AIO desktop computer sports a unique space-saving, picture frame-inspired design. The frameless 21.5" Full HD widescreen LED-backlit display can be tilted from 16° to 45° to give you an ergonomic viewing position. The sleek and stylish design has a silver stand that can also be used as a carrying handle and also features an intricately-designed speaker mesh. With the optional ASUS-certified VESA wall mount (sold separately), you'll be able to easily mount this ASUS AIO desktop computer onto any wall for further space saving
- Stay Connected
- Stay connected to the Internet with 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. A built-in 2-megapixel webcam with an integrated microphone puts you face-to-face with friends or colleagues. Capture high quality HD videos or photos and send them to friends or post them on social media networks
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 is capable of providing a bandwidth of about 5Gbps or around 10 times the bandwidth of the USB 2.0 standard. This allows for faster transfers of large files, such as videos and photos, between a multitude of devices, such as external hard drives and cameras. This high-speed transfer rate significantly reduces data transfer wait times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more focusing on the task on hand
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a more tablet style design featuring tiles. These tiles are customizable to your liking as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it