The Apple-certified Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface for iPad, PC & Mac is a portable recording solution that's made for the iPad, Mac computers, and Windows PCs. It natively supports 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation iPads, and it supports the 4th Generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad mini with Retina Display via an optional Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter.
The iTrack Solo is designed to deliver high-quality sound to your DAW. It features a Focusrite microphone preamplifier, an XLR mic input and a 1/4" instrument input. It also features dual RCA phono monitor outputs and a Direct Monitor Switch that eliminates any latency during recording. The iTrack Solo supports a digital resolution of up to 24-bit / 96 kHz and it even comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite 8 and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite.
The Scarlett Plug-In Suite provides several audio editing tools including Gate and Reverb, Compression and EQ. The iTrack Solo is equipped with unique LED signal halos, which surround the two gain knobs. They turn green when your recording is at the appropriate level, but if your recording starts to clip, the LEDs change from green to red. Plus, the device supports 48V phantom power and there's even a 1/4" TRS headphone jack. The iTrack Solo also features a USB 2.0 port, as well as a DEVICE LINK port for connecting to your iPad. Other features include a Kensington Lock Slot, large monitor level dial and a silver, soft-touch aluminum unibody chassis that matches the iPad's modern aesthetic.
- iPad, Mac, and PC Support
- Natively supports 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation iPads
- Supports the 4th Generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad mini with Retina Display via an optional Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter
- Supports all iPad applications that use the Apple Core Audio driver
- Works with Mac and PC computers
- High-Quality Mic Preamp
- The preamp design on the iTrack Solo is the same design as used in the Scarlett and Saffire audio interface ranges, which is used and trusted by top musicians and artists around the world
- High-Quality Outputs
- With a dynamic range of over 105 dB, your music will sound amazing going out of the iTrack Solo's professional digital to analogue conversion
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- The tough aluminum unibody chassis ensures that your iTrack Solo can withstand life on the road, and it will match the modern aesthetic of your iPad
- Unique Signal Halos
- The gain halos which surround the gain knob for each input provide an easy way to know that the signal you're recording is the right level. It will show green when the signal is at a good level (above -24 dBFS). If it turns to red, you know that the signal is too loud and is therefore clipping - if this happens, simply reduce the gain until the halo returns to green
- Direct Monitor Function
- Flick the direct monitor switch on the front panel of your iTrack Solo and you will hear what you are recording through your speakers or headphones, without the signal having to go through your iPad, Mac or PC. This avoids the possibility of "latency" (a slight time delay) being introduced by your music app, which can be distracting while recording
- Included Software for Mac & PC
- Inside the box you'll find a code which will unlock Ableton Live Lite 8, as well as Focusrite's Scarlett plug-in suite. Compatible with all major DAWs (digital audio workstations) on Mac and PC, Scarlett plug-in suite provides EQ, Compression, Gate and Reverb - essential tools for polishing your mix