The Acer 64GB Iconia W700 11.6" Tablet has an 11.6" display with 10-point multi-touch input and a wide 178° viewing angle for consistent color. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, powered by integrated Intel Graphics 4000. Measuring 0.47" thin and weighing just over 2 pounds, the W700 is a portable tablet you can take with you on the road.
The system is powered a dual-core 1.8GHz Intel Core i3-3217U processor. It also has 4GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM, 64GB of internal storage, a USB 3.0 port, a micro-HDMI port with HDCP support, a microSD memory card slot, a 2MP front camera, a 5MP rear camera, an integrated microphone as well as built-in stereo speakers.
The W700 features the Window 8 operating system. With the new Start screen, Windows 8 uses tiles that update in real-time, providing faster access to news, weather forecasts, sports scores, social network updates and more. Windows 8 also provides a much more unique user experience compared to its predecessor.
- Windows 8
- The W700 features the Windows 8 operating system. Optimized for tablets, Windows 8 has a Start screen with "tiles." These tiles are more than just icons, they contain information, such as incoming mail, weather forecasts, news headlines, sports scores, social network notifications and more. All tiles update in real-time so you don't have to go into every tile to see what's new. Windows 8 also supports multi-touch gestures so you can swipe, tap, drag, pinch-to-zoom, rotate and slide your way around the W700
- 11.6" Capacitive Touch Screen
- The 11.6" display on the W700 features a wide 178° viewing angle so you'll see consistent and accurate color from almost any angle. The display is a capacitive touch screen with 10-point finger input controls. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and has a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, which is supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Dual-Core Intel Core i3 Performance
- The W700 houses the Intel Core i3-3217U processor. Its dual cores run at a stock speed of 1.8GHz. Its 3MB L3 cache and 4GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM ensure reliable performance
- Acer Ring
- Launch the Acer Ring for a unique touch interface that provides a fast and seamless way to read documents, play music, browse the web, view photos and watch videos. Add your favorite apps to the Acer Ring and launch them or slide over to the device control function to quickly manage devices
- Wireless Connectivity
- Roam hotspots and connect to wireless networks with 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. If you want to connect to a peripheral or accessory without cables, the Bluetooth 4.0+HS technology lets you pair supported Bluetooth devices to the W700 for added convenience
- You can connect the W700 to an external display, such as an HDTV, via the micro-HDMI port. If you need to connect the W700 to your computer, the USB 3.0 port is available. The W700 comes with 64GB of internal storage
- Front and Rear Cameras
- The 2-megapixel front-facing camera allows for high-quality video chatting while the 5-megapixel rear camera can take crisp, clear snapshots
- Acer Always On & Acer Always Connect
- With Acer Always On, the W700 can stay powered on like a phone. Acer Always Connect remembers frequently visited Wi-Fi sports and connects you to the Internet in just 2.5 seconds
- Included Cradle & Bluetooth Keyboard
- This Acer tablet finds a balance between portability and productivity. You can use the W700 as a tablet or attach it to the included cradle to be used like a computer, complete with an included Bluetooth keyboard. With three USB 3.0 ports, the cradle allows for more connections to peripherals such as a mouse, monitor or an external hard drive. You can even charge your USB devices when your tablet is off. The cradle also helps make it easy to share or view content in both high and low angles, thanks to its landscape and portrait modes