The intelix VGA2-HR High Resolution VGA over Twisted-Pair Extender extends computer video signals over a single twisted pair cable. It supports computer video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) at a maximum distance of 350' (107 m). Dipswitches on the Transmit balun allow for built-in EDID presets of common resolutions (1024 x 768 and 1280 x 800) and the EDID copy mode. In the EDID copy mode, the Receive balun transmits the EDID of the remote display back to the Transmit balun for custom EDID storage. The Receive balun has dipswitches for skew compensation as well as a trim pot for brightness.
- Extends computer video signals (maximum of 1600x1200) up to 350' (106.68 m)
- Dipswitch controlled adjustable color skew equalization
- Built-in EDID presets for common resolutions (1024 x 768 and 1280 x 800 @ 50/60 Hz)
- EDID copy feature stores destination device's EDID information onto the VGA2-HR transmitter
- Ideal for corporate facilities, churches, schools, auditoriums, and almost any other place involving VGA video signal distribution
- Long distance routing of VGA video up to 350' (106.68 m) over structured cabling such as CAT 5e
- When used in pairs, these baluns replace bulky coax cables and utilize a building's existing structured cabling network