The Livestream Broadcaster from Livestream encodes video and audio signals from cameras and switchers and streams them to the web without connection to a computer, streaming via Livestream's "New Livestream" service. Video is encoded in the commonly accepted H.264 format and audio in the common AAC format, both in real-time at up to 2.3 Mbps. The two signals are input by HDMI and via a 3.5mm audio jack, respectively.
The Encoder features a blue OLED display, a button, a joystick control, and four blue status indicators. Wireless WiFi is built in and an Ethernet port is available. Power is by a DC adapter or by AA batteries, both included.
- Broadcast Live to any Device
- The Livestream Broadcaster is an HD live broadcasting device that works seamlessly with the "New Livestream" service to deliver the industry's first affordable unlimited ad-free HD live streaming end-to-end solution.
- HD Minus the PC
- Event owners and producers can use the Livestream Broadcaster as a desktop encoder connected to a multi-camera video production switcher or as a battery powered portable wireless encoder mounted to a camera and streaming via Wi-Fi or a USB 3G/4G wireless modem.
- Remote Control
- Control the Livestream Broadcaster on the device itself or remotely from anywhere in the world via the Livestream website, or via the "Livestream for Producers" iPhone app.
- High Quality HD Video
- Cameras connect to the Broadcaster via the HDMI video input, supporting HD 1080i, 720p, and SD 480i. Audio is input via a 3.5mm audio jack. The Encoder encodes real-time in high quality H.264 video and AAC audio at up to 2.3 Mbps.