The take-anywhere Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II affords great audio in a compact and stylish speaker shell. The speaker features a modern black finish exterior with a classic gray nylon cover. The unusual combination gives the device a timeless aesthetic, sure to match virtually any home decor. Plus, the nylon cover doubles as a clever speaker stand.
The SoundLink II uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled mobile device including the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, several Android devices and many more. Of course, this is a Bose speaker, so the sonic experience is unmatched by other similarly-sized Bluetooth speakers. The device is equipped with a rechargeable battery that affords up to eight hours of uninterrupted audio playback.
Since the SoundLink II supports Bluetooth technology, it features a wireless transmission range of up to 30 feet. The AC wall charger supports universal voltage standards from 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz. Plus, the device's compact size makes it easy to carry.
- Proprietary speaker technology delivers robust sound with convincing low notes from Bose passive radiators
- Connect the speaker to your Bluetooth device by simply pressing and holding the Bluetooth button on the top panel, then choose the SoundLink from your audio source -- it will be memorized and ready to play
- Supports up to six Bluetooth sources in its memory
- Generous 30 foot wireless transmission range lets you keep your phone, tablet or other mobile device with you and place the SoundLink II speaker wherever you want
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the music going for up to eight hours, even while you text, e-mail or surf the web on your mobile device. If an outlet is handy, just use the included power adapter -- it'll even charge the battery while you listen
- When plugged in, the SoundLink II will charge an empty battery in about two to three hours. There's also an optional car charger (sold separately) available for charging between destinations
- The device has its own power and volume controls. Plus, it can control everything else from playlists to streaming music stations -- no remote needed
- Integrated bi-fold cover protects the speaker during travel and unfolds into a stand
- Auxiliary 1/8" (3.5 mm) line audio input is built into the back of the speaker, which allows you to play audio from other audio sources like an MP3 player, laptop or portable CD player
- USB port for software updates ensures that your speaker will have ongoing Bluetooth device compatibility
- Additional covers are available (sold separately) in tan or black leather and blue or red nylon
- Small and lightweight enough to carry in one hand or throw in a backpack or travel bag