The Lightsphere Colored Dome Kit from Gary Fong consists of four colored domes, including red, green, blue and gray, that can be attached to the Lightsphere Universal or Lightsphere Collapsible. The red, blue and green domes can be used on an off-camera auxiliary flash. Photographers already using the popular Lightsphere Collapsible Colored Gel Set will have multiple light color combinations by either adding two like colors to deepen the chosen hue, or by mixing and matching colors to achieve secondary colors such as red and blue to create purple.
Also included is a gray dome which will help photographers achieve the accurate white balance. Unlike traditional flat gray cards, the gray dome is spherical and gauges light from all directions. It also won't bend, warp or fade like traditional cardboard gray cards, and it conveniently stacks on top of the red, blue and green domes making it uniquely small and portable. The domes easily snap in place and are compatible with both the Lightsphere Universal and the Lightsphere Collapsible.
- For Lightsphere Universal & Collapsible
- These colored domes are compatible with both the Gary Fong Lightsphere Universal and Lightsphere Collapsible light modifiers for on-camera speedlights.
- Red, Blue, Green & Gray Domes
- Included in the kit are four different colored plastic domes that attach to each other for easy storage, and to Gary Fong's Lightspheres.
- Modifies Speedlight Color & Combines With Collapsable Snoot (Optional)
- By mixing and matching the colors you can create secondary colors, like red and blue to create purple light. Or by combining them with the optional Lightsphere Collapsible Snoot (sold separately) you can dramatically alter not only the color, but the direction, of your speedlight's beam.
- White Balance With 18% Gray Dome
- The gray dome helps you achieve the white balance without having to use traditional flat gray cards that bend, warp or fade over time. Since it is spherical it gauges light from all directions for more accurate white balance.