The ENVY 120 e-All-In-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer from HP prints 7 pages per minute in black and 4 pages per minute in color (ISO standard). The printer's 1200dpi optical resolution provides high quality prints with sharp detail right at home. The printer's two-cartridge ink system (one tricolor and one black), make replacing the ink easy. Additionally, the printer features automatic duplex printing so you can cut your paper consumption by up to 50%. The printer can handle page sizes up to 8.5x14" (legal) and can print borderless photos as large as 8.5x11". Print photos from your camera by inserting the memory card into the printer's card slot. You can then use the color touchscreen to preview the photos and select which ones to print. The printer is compatible with a wide range of media besides photo paper, including envelopes, card stock, and transparencies.
The ENVY 120 makes it easy to print from anywhere. Besides a standard USB connection the printer features Wi-Fi compatibility, allowing you to print from anywhere on your wireless network. Save your resources and conserve space by switching your home to one central printer you can connect to from any computer in the house. Worried about unauthorized usage? The printer comes with built-in security options to keep out unwanted users. The ENVY is compatible with HP's ePrint. Print any file or document on your computer by emailing a file to your computer. When you set up the printer, a unique email address is assigned to your printer. Any time you want to print a file, simply email it to your printer's dedicated email address and it will be waiting for you in the printer's output tray. In addition to Wi-Fi and ePrint connectivity, the printer is compatible with Apple's AirPrint. Print wirelessly from Apple notebooks as well as from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. The ENVY's web-enabled 4.3" LCD provides the ability to download apps and print directly from the web. Additionally, a front-facing USB port provides an easy place to charge your smartphone.
The ENVY 120 features a flatbed scanner with a 1200dpi resolution. The scanner's simple interface makes it easy to scan photos and documents up to 8.5x11" (letter) in both black and white and color. Using the provided software, you can save the scanned image in file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, Bitmap, and PDF. In addition to scanning to your computer, you can scan directly to an email address The Deskjet can also function as a standalone copier, allowing you to make up to 50 color or black and white copies at a time. You can also use the ENVY's 4.3" LCD screen to adjust the size and intensity of your copies.
- Print photos and documents at up to 1200dpi
- Scan, copy, and access the web from the printer
- Print up to 7.0 pages/minute in black, and 4.0 pages/minute color
- Quickly connect to print wirelessly and share your printer with other wireless-enabled PCs or via Apple's AirPrint
- Print from any email address using HP's ePrint
- Print photos directly from an SD card, MMC card, or a Memory Stick
- Print borderless photos up to 8.5x11"
- Automatically print two-sided documents
- Scan documents and photos at up to 1200dpi
- Scan straight to an email address
- The printer's 512 MB of internal memory handles complex documents without slowing down your computer
- Use the 4.33" (10.99 cm) color touchscreen LCD to print photos directly from SD, MMC, and MemoryStick cards
- Paper trays fully extend and retract
- Preview your scans with the see-through lid
- Quiet operation
- Charge your smartphone using the front-facing USB port
- Tap and swipe to browse through a library of free apps, using the touchscreen
- Download free apps from HP and partners to create, share, and print puzzles, coloring pages, and more
- Energy Star qualified
- Get free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners