The black KT DL-N-5 Nimble-5 DL Compact Satchel Bag from KATA is a small messenger-style bag designed to hold a small/medium DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, flash, an iPad/tablet computer and personal effects. There's a front zippered organizer pocket for your phone, pens and note pad. The rear of the bag has another zippered pocket for documents, maps and other collateral material. The side has a stretch pocket for a small water bottle.
The padded insert is formatted to hold your DSLR facing down with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached. An additional 18-200mm lens and flash can also be stored. Your iPad is held in its own dedicated padded compartment that separates it from the rest of your gear.
The Nimble is made from ripstop and standard nylon. It's carried by a unique style padded shoulder strap that can be easily converted from one strap to two or a top grab handle for briefcase style transport. The shoulder strap can be connected with a dual purpose buckle that clips on or threads through the diagonal slit on the coupler.
The Nimble-5 also includes KATA's Modi-vers dividers that allow you to customize the inside to suit your gear needs. These dividers can be cut to size and positioned to exactly fit your gear. They are made of a yellow material that give you added visibility when you're working in low light. The Nimble-5 is warranted against manufacturer's defects by KATA.
- Laptop Compartment
- This bag features a padded laptop compartment which will allow you to always have your computer at hand and easily accessible
- Dual Purpose Buckle
- KATA's unique Dual Purpose Buckle positions your bag straight on the body at the perfect angle for comfortable carrying and easy camera access. Either connect the shoulder strap using the clips or by threading the strap through the diagonal slit
- Includes Modi-vers
- This bag is customizable through the use of the Modi-vers divider system (KT VG-MDK). This allows you to fully customize your bag to protect and fit your gear. You can cut custom dividers to fit whatever size you need to keep your equipment snug. The yellow material makes it easy to find even the smallest components and accessories
- Holds a small/medium DSLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached, 18-200mm lens, flash, tablet computer and personal effects
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 31.1" (79.0 cm)