The black/red Passport Sling II Bag from Lowepro is a multi-functional way to carry your photo gear and/or personals. This compact sling can hold your DSLR with attached zoom, one extra lens or flash along with a water bottle and some personal items such as passport, sunglass, ID and tickets. If you use a smaller CSC (compact system camera), it will accommodate the camera with attached zoom, two extra lenses or one lens, one flash plus the same personal items.
The sling is unique with its removable, red customizable insert that includes configurable dividers to arrange whatever gear you choose to carry. Use the dividers to separate your gear from your personals. Or, if you remove the insert entirely, you have a shoulder sling for clothes and personals to be used as a get-away bag. The Passport also makes a good second bag for a vacation since you can remove the insert completely, fold up the sling and place it within your larger luggage and use it when you arrive at your destination.
The sling features an expansion system whereby you can unzip the front and increase your storage space by 30% with the insert inside. Removing the insert entirely gives you 50% more space for clothing, phone, keys and other needed items for your adventure. Full access to the contents is via a full length zipper that runs along the top of the sling.
The Passport Sling II is made from 600D polyester and features a moisture-resistant non-slip exterior. The interior is a 210D nylon, brushed tricot combination. The exterior shell is 100% polyester and the lining is 99% nylon with 1% polyester. At only 1.1 lb, you'll hardly know you're carrying anything. Carry the Passport Sling II by its cam buckled shoulder strap that contains a removable shoulder pad. The Passport Sling II is backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Lowepro.
- Discreet sling bag design offers a versatile way to carry camera and personal gear without looking like a typical photo bag
- Customizable and removable camera box provides a custom fit and protection for a DSLR or CSC (compact camera system) kit; remove box to use the sling without camera gear-it collapses flat to fit in a larger bag for packing
- Expandable compartment allows you to unzip and increase interior storage space by 30%
- Water bottle pocket provides a convenient spot to keep hydration at hand
- Bright, contrasting lining provides visibility when working in lower light
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cam lock buckle offers a comfortable way to wear sling over shoulder or across body in a high or low position
- Detachable shoulder pad offers extra comfort no matter where placed along shoulder strap; when removed, it provides a more streamlined look
For a DSLR:
- DSLR with attached zoom lens
- 1 extra lens or flash
- Water bottle and personal items
For a CSC (compact system camera):
- CSC with attached zoom lens
- Two extra lenses or 1 lens and 1 flash
- Water bottle and personal items
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.1" (99.3 cm)