The Onkyo A-9050 Integrated Stereo Amplifier provides classic analog power and modern digital audio processing technology. The two-channel amplifier supports 75W power output per channel for 150W total. It features one digital optical input and two digital coaxial inputs linked to a Wolfson 192 kHz / 24-bit DAC, which allows you to enjoy true lossless audio formats including WAV.
The A-9050 also features gold-plated audio terminals and gold-plated banana plug-compatible speaker posts, which ensure a high-quality, crystal clear connection for your CD player, tuner and loudspeakers. Plus, the amp's low negative feedback WRAT design brings your recordings to life with vibrancy, warmth and lifelike detail. And, DIDRC circuitry eliminates digitally generated noise, while the amp's three-stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry boosts current flows and reduces distortion.
- Two-channel amplifier with 75W power output per channel (150W total)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Three-stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- 192 kHz / 24-bit HD audio playback via coaxial
- Tone control for bass, treble and balance
- Wolfson 192 kHz / 24-bit DACs
- Two large 10,000 microfarad capacitors
- Two digital audio coaxial inputs and one digital audio optical input
- Five analog audio (RCA) inputs, one phono (RCA) input and one analog audio (RCA) output
- Customized gold-plated banana plug-compatible
- Machined gold-plated RCA and phono terminals