The 16GB DataTraveler GE9 Gold-Plated USB 2.0 Flash Drive from Kingston is a pocket-sized drive with a 24 carat gold casing. The capless design means it won't get damaged inside your pocket or bag, and there's no cap to keep track of. With a large built-in loop you can also hook it onto your key ring and carry it wherever you go. Use it to carry files that you need on a regular basis, or to quickly transport them from one location to another.
In addition to its sleek design, the drive offers extreme versatility as well. It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. And finally, Kingston is so confident in the quality of this product that they back it with a five-year warranty and free technical support.
- Maximum 16GB Capacity
- With 16GB you can store hundreds of photos, videos and songs to bring anywhere with you.
- USB 2.0 Interface & Capless Design
- Having a USB 2.0 flash drive allows you to plug it into most devices without issue, easily transferring or backing up files. Its capless design means you can easily store it in a bag or pocket without worrying about a lost cap.
- 24 Carat Gold-Plated Metal Finish
- Designed to impress, this award-winning design has an all-metal casing coated with 24 carat gold.
- Windows, Mac & Linux Compatible
- This USB drive is ready for the latest operating systems, including: Windows (7 and 8, XP, Vista), Mac OS X (10.6 or later) and Linux (2.6 or later).
- Built-In Loop for Easy Attachment
- The large loop built into the USB's all-metal casing allows you to easily attach the drive to your key ring.