The Vivotek FD8372 Fixed Dome Network Camera offers 1080p full HD resolution with high image quality at up to 30 fps. Featuring 5 MP resolution and high performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology, the camera offers extra-smooth video and wide coverage. This camera employs many advanced features to allow the user to fully utilize high-definition videos. The ePTZ function enables users to zoom in and focus on a ROI (Region of Interest) in the camera view with only a few clicks of a mouse.
For installers, properly adjusting the focus of an MP network camera can be difficult because of image detail. Adopting a lens with a built-in stepper motor, the smart focus system in this camera allows you to remotely control the focal length and precisely adjust the camera focus, thus offering hassle-free installation and maintenance.
The IR-cut filter and 15 IR LEDs provide night vision (effective up to 65' / 20 m) for day & night surveillance. The vandal-proof (IK10 rated) and weather-proof (IP66 rated) metal housing effectively provides robust protection against vandalism and makes the camera suitable for demanding outdoor environments.
- 1/2.5" 5 MP progressive CMOS sensor captures clear images at a resolution of up to 1080p @ 30 fps (F
- Features a 3.6 to 9mm varifocal, DC-iris lens
- Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function
- Built-in IR illuminators are effective up to 65.62' (20 m)
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression (Triple codec)
- WDR enhancement for enhanced visibility in extremely bright or dark environments
- Smart focus system for remote and precise focus adjustment
- Vandal-proof (IK10 rated) and weather-proof (IP66 rated) housing
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Built-in microSD / SDHC / SDXC card slot for on-board storage