The Panasonic AW-HE60SN Full HD Integrated Indoor PTZ Camera with IP Image Monitoring features SDI output and captures Full HD 1080p images at a resolution of up to 850 TVL with its 1/3” Full-HD MOS sensor. When connected to the Internet, this IP camera allows you to control PTZ actions and monitor the surveillance area from a remote location via a Web browser. This provides you with several advantages like reduced integration costs, easy remote production and engineering, and lower cost for multiple location systems.
Equipped with a 1.6 to 2.8mm lens and 18x optical zoom, this PTZ camera enables you to zoom in on any suspicious activity in the monitoring area for a closer look. It captures high-quality images even in low-light conditions thanks to Hybrid Digital Noise Reduction. Additionally, Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) minimizes blocked shadows and blown highlights. When it gets too dark to record normal footage, this Full-HD PTZ camera uses Night Mode to capture clear images using an IR illuminator (sold separately). The innovative turn-lock mounting mechanism allows for easy single-person installation.
Note: IP monitoring is displayed in at up to 30 fps in VGA (640 x 480) and QVGA (320 x 240). Multi-view monitoring, of up to 16 cameras on a single display, is available in M-JPEG only.
- Suitable for sports, education, house of worship, and government applications
- Comes with a 1/3" Full-HD MOS sensor and 1.6 to 2.8mm lens
- Recording resolution of up to 850 TVL
- Highly-accurate pan-tilt head offers precise, fast, fluid movement in all directions, enabling the capture of both slow- and fast-moving objects without excessive vibration and bounce
- IP-based PTZ control and image monitoring
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) for minimizing overexposure in highlights and detail blocking in dark areas
- Hybrid 2D/3D Digital Noise Reduction (Hybrid DNR) allows clear image capture with minimum afterimages even in dimly-lit areas
- Switchable IR cut filter allows for switching between daytime view and high-resolution, B&W nighttime video
- Pan/tilt speed adjustment from 2 to 4 steps
- Equipped with Night Mode for night-time surveillance 1
- R/B gain adjustment plus 16-axis color matrix correction
- Serial (RS-422), IP, and IR remote control capabilities
- IP Live Preview of the surveillance area via a Web browser
- 54 dB S/N ratio, 3-step gamma correction and 7-step chroma level adjustment
- 100 preset memories for rapid and precise remote recall
- Electronic shutter (1/100 to 1/10,000 a sec) with synchro scan, and built-in tally light for remote studio use
- Turn-lock mounting mechanism for easy installation
- Can be placed on the desktop as a standalone unit or suspended from the ceiling 2
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices