With the ioShutter Shutter Release Cable for Nikon DSLR from ioShutter you can use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to control the shutter on your Nikon DSLR camera. Take timelapse, bulb, or timer shots via your device. There's no need to carry a separate piece of equipment; you can have remote capabilities with you all the time on your iPhone or other device.
Using the 2.95' (90 cm) release cable and the free app (which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store) on an iPhone4S, iPhone4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone3, iPod Touch gen 4 and all iPads, you can control Timer, Bulb and timelapse functions. Sound Trigger and ShakeToTake functions can trigger your shutter and will operate together and in any combination. You can use a sound trigger, like a clap or a laugh, to shoot a timer exposure or a bulb exposure of 60, 90 or 120 seconds. Or use ShakeToTake to trigger timelapse exposures. The release cable is also compatible with the Pro App available for sale separately in the App Store. The Pro App expands the functionality of the modes.
This cable is compatible with all Nikon DSLRs except the discontinued D70, D70s and D80.
- Control your DSLR using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The ioShutter app is compatible with iPhone4S, iPhone4, iPhone3GS, iPhone3, iPod touch gen4, and all iPads.
- ioShutter includes a 20-second and 60-second timer for more time to set up your shot, with or without you in it. Bulb mode offers 60-, 90- and 120-second slow shutter speeds for fantastic night photography. Timelapse offers three options to enable you to begin making your own timelapse movies.
- With ClapToSnap Sound trigger you can easily and affordably trigger your camera with sound using ioShutter. Clap, laugh, scream, bang stuff and it will fire your camera.
- Multifunctionality: almost every function can work with the others. Sound can trigger a timer countdown or a bulb exposure. The timer can also trigger a bulb exposure or timelapse shooting. And you can set up your system to have ShakeToTake start a timelapse program or a timer or bulb shot.
- This ioShutter works with all Nikon DSLRs except the discontinued D70, D70s and D80.
- With Pro App (available separately), you can schedule the Timer using Calendar functionality, run a Time Lapse for days, set the dB level for Sound Trigger, program your iDevice's movement sensors and more!
Additional Features With Optional Pro App
- Totally programmable timer, including scheduling functionality. Use your device's calendar and clock to schedule your camera's shutter, or other ioShutter functions.
- Bulb mode becomes fully customizable to any shutter speed you desire.
- Timelapse can be set to any interval and duration.
- Sound trigger allows you to set the dB level and duration of sound before the camera, or another function, is activated.
- Pro ShakeToTake is multidirectional, dialing in exactly what motion sets your camera, or another function, off.