This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Canon WP-DC48 Waterproof Case for PowerShot G15 Digital Camera is a durable, clear underwater housing for your compact camera. It has a depth rating of 130' (39.6 m). Simply drop the camera in and close the housing via the snap closure. The WP-DC48 is configured with mechanical controls enabling access to nearly all camera functions.
The housing is constructed of clear polycarbonate and has an integrated flat glass port with an anti-reflection coating on both sides. Use two optional case weights for ideal buoyancy underwater. It comes configured with a cold shoe for mounting accessories. The camera's built-in flash is usable within the WP-DC48, which comes with a flash diffuser for softening the light of the flash, thus preventing harsh light from causing glare and hard shadows. A neck strap, wrist strap and silicone grease are included.
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at depths up to 130' (39.6 m)
- Mechanical controls provide access to almost all camera functions
- Made of clear polycarbonate. Use two optional case weights for ideal buoyancy underwater
- Lens Port
- Built-in flat glass port with an anti-reflection coating on both sides
- The camera's built-in flash can be used inside the housing, which comes with a flash diffuser for softening the light of the flash. This prevents harsh light from causing glare and hard shadows
- A cold shoe for attaching accessories is built into the top of the housing
- Included Accessories
- A neck strap and wrist strap are supplied