The black DDJ-SX Serato Software DJ Controller from Pioneer is designed to work directly with the software's user interface. Additionally, the hardware element has been optimized with larger jog wheels, plentiful connectivity and versatile 4-channel mixing.
The DDJ-SX's ergonomic design features 8 performance pads on each scratch deck with Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Sampler functions. The large jog wheels can be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched and hot cued at once.
The center panel of the DDJ-SX is a 4-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard, low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter. Each channel features trim, FX, 3-band EQ/rotary kills, a two-way filter and level fader. Connectivity for mics, turntables, CD players and other external audio sources is provided on the rear panel.
- Serato DJ Software
- The Serato DJ software is bundled with the DDJ-SX to get you mixing right away.
- Performance Pads
- Eight performance pads trigger Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Sampler effects. Each soft-touch rubber pad is backlit and velocity sensitive.
- Slip Mode
- Slip Mode, when activated, allows playback time to continue silently elapsing during a performance loop, scratch or hot cue, enabling audible playback to resume in real-time.
- Needle Search
- A fast, tactile and linear skip/search pad.
- Versatile Connectivity
- The DDJ-SX offers XLR and 1/4" TRS microphone inputs. RCA phono inputs are available at line and phono level. Output connections are included in balanced XLRs, RCA phono jacks and 1/4" TRS.