The Pogo Connect Bluetooth Stylus For iPad from Ten One Design isn't your average stylus pen -- it's Bluetooth enabled, and allows you to draw lines with many different widths on your iPad. It's easy to set up and works with many drawing and note-taking apps.
At the center of the stylus is the patent-pending Crescendo Sensor. This highly sensitive sensor features 0 grams of activation, works at all angles, doesn't need any calibrating, and has hundreds of levels of pressure. It doesn't have any moving parts for reliability.
Another useful feature of the Pogo Connect is that it's engineered to help apps ignore your palm. Compatible apps will let you rest your hand anywhere and respond just to the tip of the pen. This is ideal for handwriting. And finally, the tip of the Pogo Connect attaches magnetically, so it's easy to replace when you need to switch it out.
The stylus is powered by a single AAA battery, which can last for months. Plus, the stylus is able to transmit a signal that lets you track its location. This way, you can easily use your iPhone or iPad to display your estimated distance to the pen. The distance information is displayed in radar-style view, so it's easy to find in case it gets lost.
- Bluetooth-enabled stylus pen allows you to draw lines with many different widths on your iPad
- Works with many drawing and note-taking apps and is perfect for handwriting
- Highly sensitive patent-pending sensor
- Powered by a single AAA battery
- Tip attaches magnetically so it's easy to replace
- Location of the pen can be tracked with an iPhone or iPad in case it gets lost