No bigger than an average paperback and weighing in at only 1.1 pounds, Vivitek's Qumi Q2 Lite LED Pocket Projector (Black) is an ideal choice when you want to share digital content for work or for play using a small form-factor projector that will fit in a laptop case.
The Qumi Lite backs the promise of its sleek exterior with 300 lumens of brightness, a crisp 10,000:1 contrast ratio with a laptop-friendly 16:10 wide screen aspect ratio with 1600 x 1200 resolution and a 30,000 hour LED lamp source that's virtually maintenance-free.
Vivitek has stressed style, utility and flexibility at every stage of fabrication. The Qumi Lite's wide connectivity includes HDMI and a 3.5 mm A/V input as well as a universal I/O connection for VGA. The 1.0W built-in speaker is especially handy for on-the fly presentations, gaming or screening JPEG slide shows. Just plug in the Qumi’s 100 – 240V AC power supply anywhere in the world.
Last, but not least, your projector is 3D ready thanks to Texas Instrument’s DLP Link. All you’ll need is a computer with the appropriate software, 3D content and glasses and you’re on your way.
The Qumi comes with a power adapter, 24-pin universal I/O cable and a remote control.
- Excellent Connectivity
- The Vivitek Qumi gives you all your essential connections in one light weight projector that delivers outstanding images. DC In, Audio Out, AV In, HDMI, and Universal I/O Port are all on board
- DLP Lamp-Free Projection Display
- The Qumi is LED-based, meaning there is no lamp that needs to be replaced. By using an LED light source, the Qumi Q2 Lite can be used up to 30,000 hours. This would be like using the Qumi for eight hours a day, every day for the next 10 years. Projectors with LED technology are not only more energy efficient compared to those with traditional lamps, but the color accuracy is also improved due to the emitted light of an intended color without any color filters, basically meaning increased color saturation
- DLP Pico HD Chipset
- The Vivitek Qumi Q2 Lite LED projector uses DLP's Pico HD chipset, the latest chip to feature award-winning DLP Pico technology. Just like DLP's other chips, the Pico HD chipset uses millions of microscopic mirrors to reflect a digital image. Compared to previous DLP chips, the Pico HD chips project images with more brightness and greater energy efficiency. The DLP Pico HD chipset is capable of projecting pictures of up to 90 inches diagonal. All of this comes from a chip the size of your fingertip, which allows the Qumi to be light and compact
- Filter-Free Design
- DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector
- BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy while it brightens secondary colors
- DLP Link Technology for Stereoscopic 3D
- The Qumi Q2 can function as a regular 2D projector, and can be switched to play 3D content when the situation calls for it. Thanks to Texas Instruments and DLP Link technology, the Q2 seamlessly shares data and content with the optional active shutter glasses. This data sharing enables the projector to send 3D information to the glasses in between each frame of video to render the 3D effect, creating an immersive viewing experience