The L1 Model 1S with B2 Bass Portable Line Array PA Speaker System from Bose is a portable line array speaker and bass module that is designed to serve as a PA and monitoring system for solo musicians and public speakers for audiences of up to 300 people.
Intended to be clean, compact and not cluttered with connections, the L1 Model 1S system is equipped with a single line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS jack. The analog line-level input has a trim control and a signal and clip LED. The input can be used to connect line-level instruments such as keyboards, or other line-level audio sources such as mp3 players for playing music, or mixers for connecting microphones. The optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine can be added if mic inputs are needed, or if more than one line input is needed.
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to deliver 180-degrees of horizontal sound coverage, yet at the same time only produce a small amount of vertical sound. This reduces unwanted reverberation and produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience. Also, the volume level drops off less over distance than with a conventional speaker.
The L1 Model 1S upper array, the B2 Bass Module and the power stand are designed to connect quickly and easily and do not require speaker stands. All components fit into the included carry bags for storage and transport.
The included B2 bass module is designed to deliver high-performance low-frequency output for applications that call for more powerful bass, such as bass guitar or DJ applications. Designed for flexibility, the module includes three different bass settings. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. The high setting is designed for DJ and music playback applications. The low setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
The L1 Model 1S system also includes a ToneMatch port for adding the optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine. The T1 ToneMatch adds mic inputs, additional line inputs, plus you can also use the ToneMatch effects engine to fine-tune your sound with Bose's proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- 12-Speaker Line Array For 180 Degree Coverage
- The Bose "Spatial Dispersion" and "Articulated Array" speaker technologies have been incorporated into the loudspeaker design in order to produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged within the slim, vertical enclosure and are designed to create nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance for audiences up to 300
- Integrated Power Amplifiers
- Built in power amplifiers in the power stand provide amplification for the L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- B2 Bass Module
- The B2 bass module design features two 10" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that are designed to produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide different settings of bass output. When connected to the power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- ToneMatch Port
- Add the optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine for adding mic-level inputs, additional line-level inputs, and digital signal processing to customize your sound
- Interlocking Design, Retractable Legs and Carry Bags
- Lightweight, interlocking components and retractable legs eliminate the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Carry bags for each component aide portability