The Mecablitz 52 AF-1 TTL Touchscreen Shoe Mount Flash for Nikon DSLRs from Metz is a shoe mount flash, with an illuminated rear touchscreen, designed to be compatible with both current and future models of digital Nikon SLR cameras. To better facilitate this compatibility with current and future cameras, this flash features a built-in USB port that allows for future firmware updates via the internet. A high quality metal base allows quick and easy attachment to the camera.
The 52 AF-1 is designed to fully support a Nikon digital SLR camera's TTL system. It can be operated as a TTL slave unit that can be controlled by the camera's own built-in commander mode or as a manufacturer's flash with master capabilities.
The flash also features an auto zoom head from 24-105mm that can be set to match the camera's sensor, a full bounce and swivel head (with a fully swiveling reflector system which also contains a flip-out reflector card and a diffuser), a built-in wide angle diffuser for 12mm coverage, and in addition, full manual control with 12 variable power output levels.
- Fully compatible with current and future digital Nikon cameras, updatable via USB port
- High-speed flash synchronization allows flash to be used with any shutter speed (only with appropriate camera bodies)
- It is very easy to operate the 52 AF-1 via its illuminated graphic display by directly touching the display indicators. For portrait shots, the display thinks with you and rotates the touchscreen display by 90°
- Wireless full TTL triggering via a camera or flash with commander/master mode
- Autozooming head can cover from 24 to 105mm, and 12mm when used with the included wide-angle diffuser