The LS-12 Linear PCM Recorder from Olympus is designed as an all-in-one, portable recording solution. Built for professional sound quality, it records at a maximum bit depth of 24-bit and a 96 kHz sample rate. The built-in stereo microphones and speaker allow for simple recording and playback without the need of any additional gear. However, there are 3.5mm stereo mini-jack mic and line inputs for connecting additional audio equipment such as microphones or CD players, and a USB port for interfacing with your computer.
The LS-12 also offers convenient features for musicians such as a built-in metronome and tuner as well as overdubbing and a pre-recording function. Further, you can find important moments in your recordings by using the index mark feature. In terms of storage, the LS-12 is equipped with 2GB of internal memory and also features an SD slot.
- Built-in low noise, high quality microphones, as well as 3.5mm stereo mini-jack mic and line inputs
- Features designed to aide musicians such as built-in metronome, tuner as well as overdubbing and a pre-recording function
- "Smart Mode" feature that adjusts to the best recording level based on the loudest sound
- Easily find critical parts of your recording using the 99 available index marks
- Linear PCM (WAV) recording and playback with bit depth up to 24-bit and a sample rate up to 96 kHz and MP3 format as well
- Built-in speaker and 3.5mm stereo mini-jack headphone out for playback anywhere
- Can be mounted on an optional tripod or clip stand (sold separately)