This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Watershot Underwater Camera Housing for iPhone 4 / 4S is a waterproof case enabling you to capture photos and video beneath the water's surface with your iPhone 4 or 4S. It has a depth rating of 131' (40 m).
The housing provides access to most camera functions via mechanical controls and the free Watershot App, available at the App Store and on iTunes. This app maximizes basic and advanced camera capabilities, including GPS overlays and social media sharing functions. The case is constructed from durable polycarbonate.
To restore colors that get absorbed underwater and enhance contrast, you can use optional external color correction filters. The Magenta Filter for green water and the Red Filter for blue water come with an M32 thread to easily mount onto the lens bezel of the housing. Filters can be installed and removed underwater.
You can attach optional accessory lenses to the glass lens port via the lens bezel. The housing is equipped with a built-in universal tripod mount. The optional Pro Mount adapter enables the mounting of many GoPro accessories (not included). An adjustable lanyard is included.
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at depths up to 131' (40 m)
- Enables access to the majority of camera functions and modes via mechanical controls and the free Watershot App, available at the App Store and on iTunes. Accessible camera functions include: Wake up from power save mode, Shutter, Start/stop recording, Still and Video Modes, Portrait, Landscape, Rapid fire, GPS overlays, Compass, Review images, Post to Facebook / Twitter / YouTube, Social media messages. One mechanical button presses Home button on iPhone, while the remaining 3 buttons touch the iPhone's touchscreen
- Crafted from durable polycarbonate
- Lens Port
- Glass lens port and lens bezel permit the attachment of the optional Fisheye and Macro accessory lenses. The Fisheye, a wide-angle lens, increases your angle of coverage, allowing you to get close to your subject while fitting more in the frame. The Macro lens will enable extreme close-up shots. Both types of lenses cut down on distortion caused by the water, thus improving image quality. The housing's lens baffle eliminates backscatter and the halo effect
- Color Correction Filters
- Restore colors that get absorbed underwater and enhance contrast via optional external color correction filters. The Magenta Filter for green water and the Red Filter for blue water come with an M32 thread for easy mounting onto the housing's lens bezel. Filters can be installed and removed underwater
- Equipped with a built-in universal tripod mount. The optional Pro Mount adapter allows for the mounting of a variety of GoPro accessories (sold separately)
- Included Accessories
- Comes with an adjustable lanyard
- Additional Optional Accessories
- A pistol grip and dive module / depth and temperature sensor can also be purchased separately