This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The AquaPod Underwater Monopod from SeaLife is a support system for all SeaLife and other underwater cameras that have a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount. It can be used to take pictures of any subject beneath the water's surface--including yourself, by simply holding it out in front of you. The monopod even has a built-in self-image mirror. The one-legged rod has a load capacity of 7.7 lb (3.5 kg). It is constructed from durable polycarbonate, TPE, anodized aluminum and stainless steel in order to resist corrosion and other wear and tear. It is extendable from 18-53" (46-135 cm) in length, and is lightweight for easy transport. A lanyard with a clip and a rubber grip are included. Also bundled with the AquaPod are a GoPro adapter and quick-release mounting plate.
- Compatible with all SeaLife and other underwater cameras that have a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Built-in self-image mirror makes it easier to take pictures of yourself
- Has a load capacity of 7.7 lb (3.5 kg)
- Crafted from durable Polycarbonate, TPE, anodized aluminum and stainless steel for corrosion resistance and protection against wear and tear
- Extendable from 18-53" (46-135 cm) in length
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Includes a lanyard with a clip, a rubber grip, a GoPro adapter and a quick-release mounting plate