The Premium Edition Bamboo Matte FineArt Archival Paper from Hahnemuhle contains 50 sheets of 13 x 19" paper composed of 90% bamboo and 10% cotton. The paper features a natural white surface with a matte inkjet coating, is highly water-resistant, and has an instant dry time. Bamboo Matte FineArt Paper is compatible with both dye and pigment-based ink and is suitable for photo prints, presentation prints, displays, and albums. Additionally, its 8.5 pH value and the absence of brighteners make it ideal for archival purposes.
This limited edition paper comes with a Prat-designed archival box that can be used as a portfolio or to store the prints. Also included is a pair of protective gloves for handling the prints safely and 5 hologrammed Hahnemuhle Certificates Of Authenticity.
- Natural white paper with matte finish
- Archival quality
- Composed of 90% bamboo and 10% cotton
- No optical brighteners added
- Water resistant
- Prat-designed archival box serves as a portfolio and protects your prints
- Protective gloves provide an easy way to handle the prints without damaging them
- 5 certificates of authenticity
Conditions of Use and Storage
- Use care in handling printed material as the surface is susceptible to abrasion. The paper should be stored in archive quality envelopes, folders, or boxes. Use only archive grade tape and glue for mounting & framing